mercoledì 30 maggio 2018

Some of the designs made by my first university students who started designing and sketching from scratch


Some of the designs made by my first university students who started designing and sketching from scratch


I am proud to show some of the designs and sketches made by my first university students (https://corsidilaurea.uniroma1.it/it/node/2259861)

They arrived in the class, without any basic knowledge of shoe design and although the road is still long, now they have started walking it and if they will decide to become shoe designer, they now  know how.

So thanks to their trust in my method and their perseverance, here we can appreciate some part of their projects. 

All the sketches are handmade (even color is handmade) by each student.

The theme was the pump.















Feedbacks from clients on prototypes and samples

  Feedbacks from clients on prototypes and samples:   " You guys have done a tremendous job! I really appreciate all the efforts and ha...